Saturday 11 May 2013

The BEGINNING is always a good place to start-

When I moved from Salt Lake to Chilliwack, it was a MAJOR NECCESSARY change for me. It was just what I NEEDED. I had just gone through the T.O.U.G.H.E.S.T. breakup
 I had ever experienced 

I made a decision to start taking better care of MYSELF for (YOU GUESSED IT) MYSELF. This was the first step in the right direction ----->>>>>
I started making my work outs a PRIORITY, a HABIT & an overall LIFE.STYLE.CHANGE

At this point, I was eating FAIRLY HEALTHY>>> but I hadn't made an *HONEST COMMITMENT*....yet.   My work outs were good  decent at best, but they were CONSISTANT.
After doing this for (2) months, I had only dropped 4(FOUR)LBS. This was rather FRUSTRATING....
BUT it was also a -WAKE-UP-CALL-
I OBVIOUSLY needed to kick it in to HIGH GEAR & what BeTTeR time to do that then the BEGINNING of a NEW YEAR???

“Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.” - Maya Angelou

Changes in my nutrition included...
-No more bread, white rice or pasta (I never thought I could cut these out) 
-Major cut back in cheese (little to none)
-Absolutely no carbonation of any kind
-I started keeping track of my calorie intake (major eye opener) 
-No more sugar in my coffee
-More fruits and veggies, less dairy

SIDE NOTE: I also downloaded a free app called LOSE IT! 
It worked wonders for me & really helped me get/stay on track. 
It's really easy to use and very efficient...I highly recommend it. 



-You're Welcome-






No comments:

Post a Comment